Queue times PS4...

Anyone else having insane queue times on PS4? I tried for 20 minutes as killer and then another 20 as survivor. Been well over an hour and can't get a match for either.I know the new chapter is out...but just yesterday killer queue was instant and survivor was about 5 minutes. Or is there some other issue going on?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Rank? I'm rank 1 survivor rank 7 killer right now and both queues are only around 2-5 minutes, which is typical (for survivor, anyway).

    11 killer 8 survivor. It just seemed to get better all of a sudden. Survivor is about back to normal. Killer around 15 mins now though. East Coast US. Might be people trying out the new guy.Was just curious. Thanks for the input.

  • Currently on Xbox, killer wait time for me is about 5 minutes at Rank 8. I guess everyone want's to play Cowboy for the day!

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Currently on Xbox, killer wait time for me is about 5 minutes at Rank 8. I guess everyone want's to play Cowboy for the day!

    Well I was rank 8 survivor until I had two matches where I died on first hook because nobody came. Ha. And now as I was typing this I got it back because it matched me with a bunch of ranks 16s with a rank 18 killer. Hype.

    That "For the People" is a really interesting perk. It seems stupid because it's a trade,but paired with the other perks it can make some interesting plays. That's a different discussion though.

    Played one match as Cowboy without understanding what I was doing. Didn't realize you were supposed to reel and then hit. One person got that status effect and died anyways. I did get some satisfaction pulling someone out of the exit gate. Even though I effed it up.

    Anyways seems back to normal at the moment. Must've just been peak hour or something. I know the DLC released about 3 hours ago here.