If streamers can't buy new killer will be hilarious

Yes,I am aware it is a Steam issue but when you partner with someone you are also partially responsible for their actions. My company works with various towing companies and if they mess up our customers take it out on us because we CHOSE them.

If the afternoon and evening streamers are unable to play Deathslinger it will look absolutely horrendous on top of the already buggy game DBD is.

Comments

  • @johnmwarner

    The issue isn't a game issue. Everyone, including streamers, can access the new content through the in-game store as long as they downloaded and installed the update.

    EDIT: Typo

  • @johnmwarner said:

    Yes,I am aware it is a Steam issue but when you partner with someone you are also partially responsible for their actions. My company works with various towing companies and if they mess up our customers take it out on us because we CHOSE them.

    If the afternoon and evening streamers are unable to play Deathslinger it will look absolutely horrendous on top of the already buggy game DBD is.

    They'll most likely sort it out at them.

    No matter how much faith I lose in people, I'll still trust them.

  • @not_Queen said:

    @johnmwarner

    The issue isn't a game issue. Everyone, including streamers, can access the new content through the in-game store as long as they downloaded and installed the update.

    EDIT: Typo

    Yes, let them pay more and get less. What a pepega idea.

  • @not_Queen said:

    @johnmwarner

    The issue isn't a game issue. Everyone, including streamers, can access the new content through the in-game store as long as they downloaded and installed the update.

    EDIT: Typo

    I want to pay real money for the DLC though, not use my ridiculous amount of Iridescent Shards.

  • @Pythonheir That's fair and I do understand your point.

    However, this issue is related to Steam outage and we have little control over it. We are monitoring everything, that's pretty much all we can do for now.

    https://twitter.com/Steam/status/1237426801418194944