Is slugging going to be the meta?
After reading the recent patch notes, sabo hasn't been touched but hangmans trick was.
I really feel the new killer meta will be slugging. What do others think?
After reading the recent patch notes, sabo hasn't been touched but hangmans trick was.
I really feel the new killer meta will be slugging. What do others think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Note I understand the hangmans nerf, but I believe it was a bit over the top.
Slugging is already the meta, I dont know what you are talking about.
The hangmans trick nerf was really bad it put it back into the pool of unused trash perks also slugging will likely become meta just slug every survivor force unbreakables and reslug.
Not exactly, I've seen killers (including myself) play completely without any slugging perks, but now, I'm not sure.
The new meta now is uninstall the game, and never come back unless they do something about it :)
But seriously, i think i'm gonna leave for a while to see how things turn out
You definitely won't be the only one.
I'm considering giving up killer for now, try to get my survivor back to rank one.