It wont release for a couple weeks likely if they are gonna continue to follow the skin line it probably will release towards Easter if i had to guess.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're nerfing killers first.
I'd say after the main problem, a few years?
It wont release for a couple weeks likely if they are gonna continue to follow the skin line it probably will release towards Easter if i had to guess.
It's on the way. Soon™.
Please don't derail threads for no reason. That's totally off topic.
Peanits, be prepared for when she does release
I know you play huntress and you will want to keep the fellow bunnies alive, but they will have balanced landing for true rabbit immersion
I'm not a cosmetic person but I will actually buy this one.
Are you able to say how you finally got Bunny Feng's hood to work?
I'd say look at Leaksbydaylight, because we are not allowed to speak about leaks in forums
Bunny Feng was a smart move to keep me playing the game
most likely saving her for the same week as Easter, y'know... because of bunnies.
I don't want to wait any longer, release it now!