Item add on changes

Can Someone please clarify exactly what it means by, i escape the trail and I loose my add ons... so Ie. if I bring a med-kit and I do not use my med kit the whole trial or bring a flash light and never click it or a key and never find hatch and escape by a door, if I escape will I loose my add ons after the trail

By reading the change I am under the impression if I bring a item and don’t use it and escape I’m loosing half of that item. ( add ons) ....

can anyone explain if this is correct ? Or please explain what exactly that means and if it is correct can you then explain what sence that makes ? I escaped with my item not being touched why should I loose any part of it,

Comments

  • Exactly, you understood it right.

    There is not really a sense. Most likely they only want to cater to Killers here, to give them the feeling that they are nerfing Survivors again.

    But if we compare the number of Survivor Items and Add Ons to the Number of Killer Add Ons AND also look at the BP Gain (which is WAY higher when playing Killer), it makes no sense at all why Add Ons should be lost from Survivors.

    Funny thing on PTB btw.:

    When using a White Ward, you would still lose your Add Ons if you escape, but keep them when you die. So if they did not change it, dying is actually better than escaping, when using a White Ward.

  • @Aven_Fallen thank you for replying , I’m so confused at these changes , the points you made are the exact reasons I thought to , owell guess il just enjoy using all my stuff I’ve horded for so long XD