Patch notes: plague
I'm not seeing any mention of the default 1 pool corrupted change, am I missing something?
I'm not seeing any mention of the default 1 pool corrupted change, am I missing something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where the ######### is plagues buff devs
She's still in, as are the Trapper changes. They fell through the cracks for the patch notes. I'll see if we can get them updated.
Glad to hear it, thanks for clarifying :)
Okay, the patch notes have been updated to reflect the changes. Sorry about that!
How do things just fall through in the patch notes
The patch notes are also fuzzy about the Hangman's Trick perk change. It basically seems to be an update note for the PTB but bear in mind that the live servers don't reflect that. So someone on PS4 just gets the message that the aura is reduced to XYZ but there never was an aura associated with Hangman's Trick on the live server.