Best totem spot?
Played a game yesterday, killer had ruin and no one could find it. It ended up being in the corner of the map between two trees, covered by a bush. I hadn't seen that gnarly of a spot before. Where's the best hiding spot you've seen?
Comments
Had a game on grim pantry last night where we couldn't find it till it was too late.
It was tucked away under one of the boardwalks - not especially well hidden but I had never seen one there before.
There is a crafty location on Lery's right in the corner of the map in a little enclose. But once you know it you know it..
The totems next to the gens (only survivor objective) or in the open on the Asylum map.... Kappa
Well, if you're a survivor, I imagine the best spot would be on the tops of the hills in the outdoor maps.
For killers, I always like any of the various spots where it's enclosed on three sides.
For me the best totem spot ever is one in Lery's. There's a chance a totem will spawn in a small room behind a clothes basket. and a bed. It's so well hidden that you can't see it no matter from which angle you look. I got the placement once as killer and was like "Wow! I did not know that this existed" and the survivors couldn't find it at all.