Does the new killer get...?
It’s been awhile since I paid attention to a new chapter. Does the new killer get any outfits on release?
if I remember correctly it’s just the bloody outfit and one color variant outfit right?
thanks in advanced.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
@Deathslinger
That's entirely unknown, nothing was shown to be released during the PTB, so you'll have to wait till then.
Weren't there some leaked Deathslinger skins when the PTB came out? There are some non-recolor skins that I believe he will get on release.
I did see a video of rendered outfits that I believe were mined out of the code. I have no idea what was going on in the PTB. Thanks for the answers, guess I’ll just find out tomorrow.
Hope he does.
Well, when I say "we don't know" I mean officially. Anything data mined or leaked is not official information, so it's not like I can go tell you about stuff that BHVR didn't even say.
I have no idea if those outfits come with Chapter 15, we'll just have to wait until tomorrow (unless the DLC is delayed)
There will be more cosmetics coming for the Deathslinger, but we don't know when exactly and they will almost certainly be in the Store, not packaged with the character. I won't share pictures here, but everyone who played the PTB had those pictures easily accessible just sitting in a folder, which is why I wouldn't consider it leaked content and therefore probably acceptable to mention.