Severe issues revealing Ghostface

Been having severe issues revealing Ghostface for months now, it goes from outright not being able to reveal him even though his entire body is visible (and in close range) to literally revealing him while looking the opposite direction.

I know Ghostface revealing is wonky for pretty much everyone but I feel like I've been getting just about the worst of it.

https://imgur.com/a/qvEjAcZ https://imgur.com/a/dqydCeL


This issue could potentially be linked with another one regarding stalking as Myers and Ghostface which I have a separate discussion for.

@Renegaddo said:

Have not played Myers in a long time, decided to try him out only to have severe issues even getting out of Tier 1 because I was outright unable to stalk, I see this issue has been brought up before but I'll post 2 videos of my own, one in a public match where I was not able to stalk and one where I attempted to replicate it in a KYF only to find a whole other funky issue and was able to stalk across the map, through walls and obstacles.

First one is unable to stalk in a public match, second is the different issue found in a KYF

https://imgur.com/a/vpiyW1l

https://imgur.com/a/UWf9ZL4


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Is he using the add on that makes detection range smaller? I've found when they run that add on, that exact scenario happens that you've shown. Just a thought. Otherwise he's pretty typical to break out, except when he's leaning

  • @TTVfbYTigTW said:

    Is he using the add on that makes detection range smaller? I've found when they run that add on, that exact scenario happens that you've shown. Just a thought. Otherwise he's pretty typical to break out, except when he's leaning

    And there is a server issue..myers can stalk properly with line of sight and sometimes when i play ghostface i get never revealed even with a carry survivor or with a really really big delay. myers and ghostface are really broken since dedicated server.