Stop submitting useless tickets "reported for camping."

Yes, I have played Bubba today and one time I camped because someone did "hook tech," and honestly it's the most fitting counter IMHO. So that game and 2 others I was told "reported," okay well thanks for wasting Dev time because it isn't reportable.

The second time wasn't even camping because two teammates were yo-yo-ing me back and forth trying to make a save, sorry it's NOT camping if your team is in eyesight.

And the most recent they were going to report me for "dragging the game out," because I wouldn't pick someone up at a pallet when, again, 2 teammates were yo-yo-ing me to heal and/or make a pallet save if I picked up.

So for anyone who has a legit issue and wonders why it takes as long as it does to get an answer, or why devs can't fix all the problems... think about the man-hours wasted on these tickets.

Comments

  • You actually believe they report you?

    Reported for useless thread, enjoy your ban.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    You actually believe they report you?

    Reported for useless thread, enjoy your ban.

    You win!!! Also made me laugh at myself

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    You actually believe they report you?

    Reported for useless thread, enjoy your ban.

    Spam post, I'm telling my uncle who works at Nintendo to ban you.