Help!
Hey guys, I might be dumb asking this question but whatever.
The new map, is that for the nurse or for the clown, because I thought he would get his OWN unique map.
But idk I might be dumb LMAO
Let me know<3
Hey guys, I might be dumb asking this question but whatever.
The new map, is that for the nurse or for the clown, because I thought he would get his OWN unique map.
But idk I might be dumb LMAO
Let me know<3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a reskin of The Nurse's map
But will he get his own map???? I'm so fiajiohfojaofjkaja disappointed ???
Oh okay, thanks guys<3