Plague changes

Reduce the amount of pools in general. There should be four maximum, one for each survivor.

Allow the plague to corrupt pools from any range. This allows her to keep pressure obviously on a cooldown like Freddy and Demogorgon.

Make sick survivors have decreased action speeds. Some of her add ons can change to reflect this.

Comments

  • One problem with this..

    "Allow the plague to corrupt pools from any range."

    The Plague isn't the one currupting the pools though, the survivors are.. allowing the plague to corrupt the pools herself would defeat the entire point of infecting survivors and having them cleanse themselves, thus corrupting the pools.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    One problem with this..

    "Allow the plague to corrupt pools from any range."

    The Plague isn't the one currupting the pools though, the survivors are.. allowing the plague to corrupt the pools herself would defeat the entire point of infecting survivors and having them cleanse themselves, thus corrupting the pools.

    Oh my bad. I thought that is what that action was called. You know what I mean though right?

  • @Bludge23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1144734#Comment_1144734

    Oh my bad. I thought that is what that action was called. You know what I mean though right?

    You meant absorb the corruption from the pools at any range, right?

  • Oh.. if he meant that.. yeah no that would be overpowered.

  • Allowing her to gain her corrupt from any range would just make no one cleanse ever as opposed to the 5-10% of people that do right now.

    I don't think the number of pools needs to change.

    I would like to see an action speed slow down but I wouldn't say any more than 5% as they are already easier to track and down when sick.

  • @Iron said:

    Allowing her to gain her corrupt from any range would just make no one cleanse ever as opposed to the 5-10% of people that do right now.

    I don't think the number of pools needs to change.

    I would like to see an action speed slow down but I wouldn't say any more than 5% as they are already easier to track and down when sick.

    I disagree. People will cleanse if they have to deal with thanatophobia and if they decide to give her power action debuff, that's even more of an incentive

  • @Bludge23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1144936#Comment_1144936

    I disagree. People will cleanse if they have to deal with thanatophobia and if they decide to give her power action debuff, that's even more of an incentive

    Then, again as i say everytime someone says "base" Plague should get a buff, the corrupt should get nerfed.

  • @Bludge23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1144936#Comment_1144936

    I disagree. People will cleanse if they have to deal with thanatophobia and if they decide to give her power action debuff, that's even more of an incentive

    I meant that if the corrupt pool drink was the only change that it would probably cause players to never cleanse, if both happened then yes people would cleanse, but also the amount of plague players would increase possibly, which might in turn increase the amount of players running resilience.

  • The Plague is already OP imo. Just keep it as it is.