New Status Effects
I think Status Effects are healthy for the game to make things more unique. It gives it a bit more depth to a game that's generally pretty simple.
So I'm shooting some ideas. A few of these I heard on the forums but wanted to improve on or add my own spin on them.
- Disoriented
Survivor Status Effect
When a survivor is Disoriented, they have 10% more difficult skill checks with a 15% increased chance of triggering one. Furthermore, skill checks will randomize between normal skill checks, random speed skill checks (will start slow and then shoot away, or vise verse, to throw off timing), or counter-clockwise skill checks.
- Rampage
Killer Status Effect
When the Killer obtains this effect, they are granted a 10% boost in breaking pallets, gens, walls, as well as picking up, hooking, and putting down survivors.
Killers who are stunned while this effect is active will have increased stun duration of 40%.
Comments