Losing control
does this sometimes happen to you, and is it because of bad ping? You are in a chase, or are being chased, and all of a sudden your controls go completely dead and all you do is just move in a straight line. It doesn’t happen that often, but when it does it is ALWAYS at a crucial moment like when you are about to down a survivor or are two seconds away from the killer giving up. Just got out of a round against a Leatherface that wasn’t particularly good (for a change) and this kept happening repeatedly. So naturally I died when I had a good chance of racking up a lot of bloodpoints. Aargh!
Comments
And this only seems to happen in dbd for me. Its never happened in another game near as I can tell.
I've had a couple chases as survivor where the killer surprised me and I tried to sprint away, only to stay stuck in a crouch-walk and get downed moments later. Pretty sure it was lag/latency issue.