Instablind flashlights again?
I dunno if it's dedicated servers or what, but the fact that you can get pallet stunned and blinded before the stun animation ends really needs to stop. After a while it just gets old. Please tweak this or something.
I dunno if it's dedicated servers or what, but the fact that you can get pallet stunned and blinded before the stun animation ends really needs to stop. After a while it just gets old. Please tweak this or something.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wanna use flashlights, but my wifi connection gives me enough lag to mess with my aim. So I end up instantly getting downed when I try to use them.
... This was always a thing? The stun is 2 seconds, giving you enough time to blind after stunning. (which tbh, unless it's a unsafe loop, does nothing cause most of the time you would destroy the pallet anyways)
There are flashlight combos that hit you in under a second so even enduring doesn't help. THAT'S a problem.
Well because if the survivor is doing it during the stun as i said most of the time doesn't matter.
The blind only really matters when done during the break animation.
The point is it's too damn fast, regardless of the animation.
No addons affect the amount of time required to blind the killer, only the duration for which the killer is blinded. Lights take 1 second to blind across the board.
That's my point. It's faster than 1 second with dedicated servers. Even if the answer is "latency", that's crap.