so ready for the next update.
saved up as much bp as possible, so far i got:
1 million regular bp
1.1 million bp from unclaimed tomes
600k bp from shrine which is gonna reset shortly after expansion is released so another 600k equalling 1.2m bp
lastly 100k from dailies.
so total is 2.8 million or 3.4 million if you count the second shrine.
anyone else preparing for the next update?
Comments
Damn. I have 600K BP I've been saving up, but now it seems like nothing :P
Yeah, I usually don’t put any effort into collecting bp for new killer but I’m a bit hyped this time and since we had an extra week. I got 1m bp and 300k ready for the shrine and probably another 500k on Tome. Nothing too special but pretty good for my standards~
I don't have 1m saved, I plan on playing sunday and monday, so I keep it around 800k until the day before.
I have, I think, 10-12 unclaimed tome rewards. Gonna check when I get back home.
I HAD 120k on dailies, but I accidently claimed them all like, thursday... so I have the regular 90k now...
I don't intend to buy anything on the shrine... but I could. Just rather save them for cosmetics