PTB
Does the PTB turn off after a certain period of time? I want to enter PTB again, but I cannot access it from the betas. Do you have any information about this subject?
Does the PTB turn off after a certain period of time? I want to enter PTB again, but I cannot access it from the betas. Do you have any information about this subject?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if im not wrog ptb only last for one week
Oh, 1 week is over? how fast is the time...
yeah ptb went about 3 weeks ago
I can't enter the game too much ;D But I still wonder, there is no information about when the update will come. I hope a really big update comes. 1,5 GB per update... why constantly the same figure?