Do you guys also can't get Thrill of the Hunt in your bloodweeb?
Like it doesn't show up in my bloodweeb at all for every killer? I know it's RNG but still super frustrating
Like it doesn't show up in my bloodweeb at all for every killer? I know it's RNG but still super frustrating
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To be honest I wouldn't notice. It's a terrible perk ๐
It works really well with new ruin and surveillance. I like it
As I face strong survivors most of the time. Using 3 perks for just a little bit of information, and slowdown is extremely detrimental. Unfortuantly against the survivors I face I can't use Hex perks at all. They are far to unreliable.
However Surveillance is a strong perk. I tend to use it with PGTW.
No, I can't get bbq. Mindbreaker or cruel limits, sure, but no bbq.
I think pgtw surveillance and surge is the new god info build on pig or legion you can have god like view of gens