Merch delivery ETA?
I ordered a shirt from the official Dead by daylight parts store on January 21st and it has yet to arrive I'm still waiting and I have not gotten any kind of response in the way of order status
I ordered a shirt from the official Dead by daylight parts store on January 21st and it has yet to arrive I'm still waiting and I have not gotten any kind of response in the way of order status
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DBD has merch?
Lol it’s a joke, last year I ordered in November or something and it arrived in February from some delayed shipment.
Just got it yesterday! I'm pretty happy to finally get it