I have a huge issue with ds and bt “not because I’m tunneling like a loser killer main should”
Ok whenever I see a post about ds and bt and someone is complying usually they just get belittled and are told to git gud stop camping and tunneling or stop trying to get easy kills. Let’s clarify what theses perks are, they are anti tunnel perks and that’s the main function of them. If a killer goes straight for an unhooked survivor and gets d striked than yeah they were tunneling, but. It’s when survivors abuse theses perks such as body blocking with bt, hookbombing with ds and bt. Now down to my main issue with ds, it’s getting 59 second d striked ok now this is complete bull ######### I’ll hook someone and hook another person and stumble across the same person in like 40 seconds and I’ll get d strike for no reason this is so bull ######### I honestly don’t know if I’d rather have old ds back or keep the new one.
Comments
im curious do they not heal against you cause i dont see 2 people go down in less then a minute
My only issue with it is jerks who use it to taunt the killer
It doesn't seem to happen as often for me anymore (maybe I've just gotten better at the game so they have to use it sooner) but I found a lot of people who would just sit at the exit and mock you after you hooked them previously.
So either
A. I sit there and watch them bop up and down like over-caffeinated children until they get bored/the timer runs out and they leave
B. I bop them on the nose for being ######### and then they DS their way out of it or they crawl out the exit if I just let them lie there
Again, this doesn't seem to happen to me very often anymore but I can 100% why this would frustrate someone new to the game. It's one thing to lose but it's another to lose to jackholes. I just don't know what you would be able to do to fix that particular issue with DS...
Yeah I mean what ranks are you playing that you win two chases and do two hook animations...then win chase against the ds guy and still get hit with DS.
All that in under a minute?
I'd say if this is all true, you got time to eat the stun. A d are probably winning anyway.
You’d be surprised how long a minute is in this game