It’s because the general discussions is all about the game and people complain about nerf this and buff that. It’s not all bad but that’s mostly what it is. Here it’s chill and all about just talking with others about anything. Why I like it here a bit more :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s because the general discussions is all about the game and people complain about nerf this and buff that. It’s not all bad but that’s mostly what it is. Here it’s chill and all about just talking with others about anything. Why I like it here a bit more :)
I'm honestly surprised there aren't more posts in this section.