Hello!
I’m new here.
thats it.
been playing since August 2018 on the PlayStation 4, can’t get enough of the game.
I do SFM of the game so maybe I can post that idk
Tagged:
Mod
I’m new here.
thats it.
been playing since August 2018 on the PlayStation 4, can’t get enough of the game.
I do SFM of the game so maybe I can post that idk
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Welcome to the forums, boygamerdude
Feel free to post whatever you want as long as it is within the forum rules ofcourse.
:D
Hi! I’ve been playing just as long on PS4 (I think). Started when it went free on ps+, so yeah.
Anyway, Welcome to the forums! There’s a lot of good here, so don’t let the meanies get you down. Sometimes people just need to vent after a rough match, ya know? Otherwise, kick back, relax, and share your thoughts!