Why is the last survivor always dead on hook
Im just wondering, because when I play against a killer and they kill everyone, ill be hooked. But even if its my first hook in the game, I still don't get to attempt to escape? Just wondering why.
Im just wondering, because when I play against a killer and they kill everyone, ill be hooked. But even if its my first hook in the game, I still don't get to attempt to escape? Just wondering why.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you actually kobe the killer can just camp you and down you again
Its pretty much impossible for you to do anything at that point i guess. Would just prolong the inevitable
Because BHVR doesn't want them to Kobe run through open gates because the killer decided to hook you right in front of them.
I've done this before. I was the last to get hooked and my team was RIGHT by the point to leave. I Kobe'd and ran past the killer and he was mad at because I escaped.
If you Kobe, the killer has to down you and wait 60 seconds in case of DS and then wait another 60 seconds for you to die.
If you don't attempt escape, the killer has to sit in front of you for 2 minutes.