50+ people are infected in a city near me and I was scared until I realized that the virus isn't very lethal just very infectious. If you have a strong immune system with no pre existing complications you should be fine. Just remember to wash your hands.
(Take my words with a grain of salt though it could be worse than what we've seen)
50+ people are infected in a city near me and I was scared until I realized that the virus isn't very lethal just very infectious. If you have a strong immune system with no pre existing complications you should be fine. Just remember to wash your hands.
(Take my words with a grain of salt though it could be worse than what we've seen)
If it requires large immunity versus flu I am pretty immune to it
I think my state was the first to quarantine a group with the virus like a month ago but i’m not too worried still. As long as you stay healthy and have a good immune system you shouldn’t really notice anything but it’s just very contagious.
It's just a virus, you'll be fine. As others have mentioned, a good immune system should be enough to protect you. A good immune system will always be enough to fight off any sort of viruses, diseases, infections, etc. A lot of the coronavirus stuff is just speculation anyway, blown out of proportion by the media. Don't take mainstream news at face value.
I think my state was the first to quarantine a group with the virus like a month ago but i’m not too worried still. As long as you stay healthy and have a good immune system you shouldn’t really notice anything but it’s just very contagious.
It's just a virus, you'll be fine. As others have mentioned, a good immune system should be enough to protect you. A good immune system will always be enough to fight off any sort of viruses, diseases, infections, etc. A lot of the coronavirus stuff is just speculation anyway, blown out of proportion by the media. Don't take mainstream news at face value.
I am 14 my immunity system still basic, I am only almost immune to common cold and flu
I am 14 my immunity system still basic, I am only almost immune to common cold and flu
As long as you stay healthy by eating right, exercising, and washing your hands you shouldn’t have anything to worry about if you do happen to get it. It’s basically a stronger flu in a way?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
50+ people are infected in a city near me and I was scared until I realized that the virus isn't very lethal just very infectious. If you have a strong immune system with no pre existing complications you should be fine. Just remember to wash your hands.
(Take my words with a grain of salt though it could be worse than what we've seen)
Where are you from?
Brazil
If it requires large immunity versus flu I am pretty immune to it
I think my state was the first to quarantine a group with the virus like a month ago but i’m not too worried still. As long as you stay healthy and have a good immune system you shouldn’t really notice anything but it’s just very contagious.
It's just a virus, you'll be fine. As others have mentioned, a good immune system should be enough to protect you. A good immune system will always be enough to fight off any sort of viruses, diseases, infections, etc. A lot of the coronavirus stuff is just speculation anyway, blown out of proportion by the media. Don't take mainstream news at face value.
I am 14 my immunity system still basic, I am only almost immune to common cold and flu
As long as you stay healthy by eating right, exercising, and washing your hands you shouldn’t have anything to worry about if you do happen to get it. It’s basically a stronger flu in a way?
Yeah, that virus is cute