I don't believe so. Survivors only get notified that a perk is in play once that perk comes into effect. Since the Exposed Status Effect only applies to the killer's main weapon, not to their power, survivors who are downed by a killer's power are not being affected by either NOED or Devour Hope, and therefore neither they nor any other survivors will be notified of the perk(s)' presence.
EDIT: I stand corrected, see FireHazard's comment below.
I don't believe so. Survivors only get notified that a perk is in play once that perk comes into effect. Since the Exposed Status Effect only applies to the killer's main weapon, not to their power, survivors who are downed by a killer's power are not being affected by either NOED or Devour Hope, and therefore neither they nor any other survivors will be notified of the perk(s)' presence.
They will be revealead by alternate attacks, but the on-hit instadown will still be applied on basic attacks only. To be clear, the alternate attack must be one that applies damage. Chainsaws, hatchets, Demo's shred, for example, will trigger the notification. Something like shock therapy or the afterpiece tonic will not.
I can't at the moment, I would need to go in-game and test it for myself. That's why I said I don't "believe" that's the case, because I don't actually know for certain and can't prove it. If someone else provides proof that contradicts what I said, then by all means go with their conclusion over mine.
Here you go. The Exposed and NOED notification still showed up, even when Billy chainsawed me. If NOED shows up when you do this, than of course Devour Hope will also do the same.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't believe so. Survivors only get notified that a perk is in play once that perk comes into effect. Since the Exposed Status Effect only applies to the killer's main weapon, not to their power, survivors who are downed by a killer's power are not being affected by either NOED or Devour Hope, and therefore neither they nor any other survivors will be notified of the perk(s)' presence.
EDIT: I stand corrected, see FireHazard's comment below.
i doubt. Can you provide some proof of that?
They will be revealead by alternate attacks, but the on-hit instadown will still be applied on basic attacks only. To be clear, the alternate attack must be one that applies damage. Chainsaws, hatchets, Demo's shred, for example, will trigger the notification. Something like shock therapy or the afterpiece tonic will not.
I can't at the moment, I would need to go in-game and test it for myself. That's why I said I don't "believe" that's the case, because I don't actually know for certain and can't prove it. If someone else provides proof that contradicts what I said, then by all means go with their conclusion over mine.
Here you go. The Exposed and NOED notification still showed up, even when Billy chainsawed me. If NOED shows up when you do this, than of course Devour Hope will also do the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOjaI3aoxJ4