Small change to DS(not the normal BS)

I don't wanna open the can on how it's mis-used or doesn't work right, but instead the actual strike. You have inhuman Super killers in the game that cry like a schoolgirl when they get pricked with a 2" knife. I say change it to either a gun shot, or a flash bang that goes off in there face to ACTUALLY stun them. Killers like demo, LF, Freddy, Trapper, etc would take that tiny knife you stick them with, pull it out, and shove it strait up there ass while still holding them... I'm done now with my rant. Happy hunting, ghosts and ghouls of the fog..

Comments

  • Decisive Strike: should only be activated if you are within the Killer's terror radius when you are unhooked.

    That's how I would change it anyway. I'm tired of the guy running across the map just to get me to knock him and pick him up so his buddy can run free.