Off the Record Buff idea
I don't think Off the Record would be of much use in the game unless if you're someone that likes to run Object of Obsession and would like the trade off with Iron will. But I do think it should be more beneficial in all matches and with all builds.
Here's my suggestion:
On top of what Off the Record already does, grant no notification of unhook for the killer for 3 seconds. The killer gets no alert that the survivor was unhooked. Killer's view of the hooked status affect shows no change for 3 seconds. Unhooked survivor becomes broken for the duration of Off the Record and becomes obsession.
I feel like 3 seconds is more than enough time for a survivor to escape a camping or tunneling killer. And is more than enough time to secretly sneak out of the basement. Off the Record would be perfect for worst case scenario in the dirtiest of matches. I also believe that might even give reason for someone to want to run Territorial Imperative and Babysitter.
Comments
All good, but why the broken status and obsession?