Why would you even bother telling him all of this? There s no any kind of holding the game hostage and can not be in this game. The killer wont get banned but op may though for being toxic in post chat.
Rank 20 experience, I'm playing Survivor for the first time in a while.
I can understand this frustration. Last four games have been nothing but facecamping and tunneling.
But that isn't my concern. My concern is someone who is clearly good at the game forcing everyone on the bleed out timer.
Yes its not "hostage taking", but you know what it is? A massive waste of time; I either have to sit and waste a half hour on a match that's already over, kept alive barely by one survivor picking us up one by one, or I have to DC.
If the choice is to waste my time but keep my BP, or DC and get a penalty, there is no choice. So yeah, if you wanna get on me for being pissed that's fine.
Rank 20 experience, I'm playing Survivor for the first time in a while.
I can understand this frustration. Last four games have been nothing but facecamping and tunneling.
But that isn't my concern. My concern is someone who is clearly good at the game forcing everyone on the bleed out timer.
Yes its not "hostage taking", but you know what it is? A massive waste of time; I either have to sit and waste a half hour on a match that's already over, kept alive barely by one survivor picking us up one by one, or I have to DC.
If the choice is to waste my time but keep my BP, or DC and get a penalty, there is no choice. So yeah, if you wanna get on me for being pissed that's fine.
Nothing they did was reportable. Annoying and mean, yes, but the devs don't ban people for wasting time.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rank 20 experience, I'm playing Survivor for the first time in a while.
I can understand this frustration. Last four games have been nothing but facecamping and tunneling.
But that isn't my concern. My concern is someone who is clearly good at the game forcing everyone on the bleed out timer.
Yes its not "hostage taking", but you know what it is? A massive waste of time; I either have to sit and waste a half hour on a match that's already over, kept alive barely by one survivor picking us up one by one, or I have to DC.
If the choice is to waste my time but keep my BP, or DC and get a penalty, there is no choice. So yeah, if you wanna get on me for being pissed that's fine.
Nothing they did was reportable. Annoying and mean, yes, but the devs don't ban people for wasting time.
Slugging is not reportable!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest these are the game rules if you require more information on what you should/shouldn't report.