Ey, devs! Has there been any changes to The Deathslinger?

Title!

He didn't seem that strong in PTB, but was fun. Hoping something was around, or changed! :D

Comments

  • @FregglesFred said:

    Title!

    He didn't seem that strong in PTB, but was fun. Hoping something was around, or changed! :D

    I don't think so. They went on a tangent about how we have to "work for the bounty" but didn't mention any of his extremely glaring and fun-killing faults.

  • I’d hope so lol for a 110% speed killer his ability is very weak

  • In the most recent stream no changes were mentioned so i’d assume updates will be given later or a day before the dlc comes out.

    p.s make him 115% please.

  • @xCarrie said:

    In the most recent stream no changes were mentioned so i’d assume updates will be given later or a day before the dlc comes out.

    p.s make him 115% please.

    No I’d much rather him have a strong ability I mean look at hag,spirit,nurse,huntress they all are slow but have a strong ability . They should just buff his ability to match his 110% speed

  • I think they will give him some small unexpected buffs, but nothing that the large majority of the community is requesting. That's just my prediction.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1140169#Comment_1140169

    No I’d much rather him have a strong ability I mean look at hag,spirit,nurse,huntress they all are slow but have a strong ability . They should just buff his ability to match his 110% speed

    fix his harpoon and allow him to drag survivors over pallets / windows.

    maybe increase the durability of the chain a little and buff his range?


    the first one alone would be enough to make him quite good imo.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1140169#Comment_1140169

    No I’d much rather him have a strong ability I mean look at hag,spirit,nurse,huntress they all are slow but have a strong ability . They should just buff his ability to match his 110% speed

    It would have to be big changes, as of now he’s a weaker huntress no matter what people say but she makes up for her slow speed.