I felt lied to anyone else :(
All we have said is that it won't be this week - nobody from BHVR lied about the date, we didn't give a date to lie about.
@Mandy said:All we have said is that it won't be this week - nobody from BHVR lied about the date, we didn't give a date to lie about.
@Mandy said:
My bad I was remembering this when someone saw the date on metacritic
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All we have said is that it won't be this week - nobody from BHVR lied about the date, we didn't give a date to lie about.
My bad I was remembering this when someone saw the date on metacritic
20200305_143846.jpg