Object of Obsession & Insidious
I know that OoO can't see killer with fully Undetectable status, but during the time Insidious is being charged can survivor with OoO see me standing still?
I know that OoO can't see killer with fully Undetectable status, but during the time Insidious is being charged can survivor with OoO see me standing still?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When you’re charging it yes. When it’s active no.
Yes they can. You only get the Undetectable status once Insidious fully activates. Up to that point, they'll still be able to see you.
The OoO icon will also light up if they look in your direction even if you are Undetectable, but it won't reveal your aura, you'll just see theirs.
Alright, cause the game still show Undetectable icon while Insidious is charging so I confused.
What are your intentions ? Are you going to camp someone tonight?
A little hide and seek tonight!
If you just stand somewhere as Wraith during his cloak, you'll never be found lol.
Makes me think of the Ninja Sex Party song "First Date"
Let's kill some guy tonight!
We're holding hands and laughing while we shank him in the starlight
Let's take a motherf***ing life tonight!
We're young and alive, which I can't say for that guy
Yeah!
I can see it yeah.