You haven't seen true fear until you have seen...
Karen Meg
Karen Meg
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I counter with judo kicking Myers
Even as much as I love and accept Myers. I draw the line at that. #########? That is so unnatural it makes my skin crawl. And I've seen Myers in a Cowboy hat and chaps with a beard stripping.
He is simply practicing a new move.
Pfft, stabbing in tier 3 is over rated
He wouldn't even need to stop me. The shock alone of seeing that would kill me on the spot.
Just kick them out of existence.
It's his new Mori, but the Survivors die out of shock first, which makes him very sad :(