Go to the Rift/Archives. You can probably still get the head and body. You just need to hammer through some archive challenges to build up some points.
I think they said they would eventually put some of the rift cosmetics into the store, but I don't know how long after the rift closing that would take.
Go to the Rift/Archives. You can probably still get the head and body. You just need to hammer through some archive challenges to build up some points.
It's a really cool skin, go get it my dude.
Is there specific ones that tell you the reward or do I just try and do them all?
I think they said they would eventually put some of the rift cosmetics into the store, but I don't know how long after the rift closing that would take.
The general time frame they gave originally was 6 months if I'm remembering correctly, although some may be later if they would make sense at a later date (for example, Nurse's Hallowed Blight skin becoming available around Halloween)
This isn’t correct. All Rift cosmetics eventually end up in the store at some point in the future.
Not all, but "most". We don't know which ones will remain exclusive, but I could have sworn I saw a dev mention somewhere that the community-made skins, like Mr Puddles, would eventually be available for shards in the Store. Don't quote me on that though, because I could be completely wrong.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's still obtainable for now. until 27 days have pass from today and it wont ever return to the game again.
How do I obtain it, in the store?
Looked in there a few days ago but didn't see it.
Go to the Rift/Archives. You can probably still get the head and body. You just need to hammer through some archive challenges to build up some points.
It's a really cool skin, go get it my dude.
You earn it in the rift. It's free. I got it and I don't even play killer... rarely. but I put it on my clown. I love it.
I think they said they would eventually put some of the rift cosmetics into the store, but I don't know how long after the rift closing that would take.
Is there specific ones that tell you the reward or do I just try and do them all?
The general time frame they gave originally was 6 months if I'm remembering correctly, although some may be later if they would make sense at a later date (for example, Nurse's Hallowed Blight skin becoming available around Halloween)
Not all, but "most". We don't know which ones will remain exclusive, but I could have sworn I saw a dev mention somewhere that the community-made skins, like Mr Puddles, would eventually be available for shards in the Store. Don't quote me on that though, because I could be completely wrong.