"Ground Camping"

is this a rule in the survivor's rulebook for killers that I wasn't aware of?

here's the situation. playing on thompson house, 4 generators are left, 1 survivor is dead. Adam and Bill are both hooked, they're both in struggle. I'm going back and forth between the two when Adam gets rescued. As soon as the unhook happens i head back as Adam is beelining right to me. obvious borrowed time. i try to wait out the BT to slug him and move on but he goes right for the save on Bill. because he most likely has DS and grabs are wonky with dedicated servers, i give him the deep wounds and then immediately down him when the unhook animation is over. since i'm in control of the game and I'm annoyed that thanks to this busted perk combo this guy can unhook right in my face with his 60 seconds of invulnerability, i just decide to wait out the DS. So I count 45 seconds in my head, pick him up and sacrifice him to the entity. cue message spam calling me a douche bag and telling me to get cancer for "ground camping." I thought that was an accepted way to counter DS, just wait for it? I didn't want to give this guy another chance in the game after that crap. Am I supposed to just eat his obvious DS so he can have a fun time???

Comments

  • They're mad they got beat, end of story.

    What's dumb is it sounds like the third survivor didn't even get hit unhooking Adam, so he should have had no problem going to unhook the Bill.

  • Yeah I did not get a hit on Adam's rescuer, he went right to a gen after the save while Adam booked it right at me

  • No, sir! You did the right thing. Play Killer how YOU want to play. You need to have fun, too. It's not all about them having fun. I assume you paid for this game and I'm pretty sure you didn't do so because you wanted to make sure everyone but you had a good time.

  • Honestly I usually find I can get more value out of just eating the DS, but hey, you do you man. No shame.

  • I'm sad that unnerving presence doesn't affect DS :c Honestly it'd become an instant pick on almost all of my builds, right up there with BBQ.