Tis the question. Thanks. Pretty sure it's only Mori as it only makes sense.
Mori
Devour Hope with 5 tokens
Rancor
Myers tumbstone addons
@BeardedMenace
Yes, "By your hand" means Mori in Devour Hope's description, the mori's description, etc.
Thank you all. Friend was trying to say let them bleed out would work. I tried telling them no lol. Thank you again
@BeardedMenace said:Thank you all. Friend was trying to say let them bleed out would work. I tried telling them no lol. Thank you again
@BeardedMenace said:
No problem, glad we could help you out.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mori
Devour Hope with 5 tokens
Rancor
Myers tumbstone addons
@BeardedMenace
Yes, "By your hand" means Mori in Devour Hope's description, the mori's description, etc.
Thank you all. Friend was trying to say let them bleed out would work. I tried telling them no lol. Thank you again
No problem, glad we could help you out.