smoking splinter
When I get a smoking splinter which I unlock I don't let the blood fill it in why when I equip it they don't work. Got any tips or na
When I get a smoking splinter which I unlock I don't let the blood fill it in why when I equip it they don't work. Got any tips or na
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not exactly sure what you're asking, but I heard they're disabling splinters. Maybe they already disabled them?
They are removing splinters in the next patch which is rumored for next week Tuesday
I have all killers but pig and I get everyone’s offerings, Freddy, Myers etc
it’s really annoying especially when I’m forced to take it