Devs killer punishment
Devs you really need to start punishing the killer and rewarding a survivor when the killer camps and tunnels you. I’m tired of every game I get in and the killer camps me I can’t even make it through 10 mins of the game because I’m running the killer much as I can before I get bloodlusted. I’m tired of de ranking because the killer can’t play the game
Comments
While it does suck to be camped or tunneled, the killer is punishing him or herself by not applying map or gen pressure on the rest of the players, and is instead focusing on one. I also believe they take a hit in their emblems as well.
They do but it hurts a survivor worst tbh especially when you get them back to back
I still don't understand why they can't implement a simple solution: killer is within 32 meters of hook, entity progression slows down 90%. They can still get their camp kill if they really want, but at a much larger penalty. Killer mains always say they are punished for camping, but for those of us who want a chance at points and playing in the match, it's so nice to see less than 5k and the killer still gets above 20k... (sarcasm).
I main survivor but play killer as fun I mostly just play killer for easy and quick bloodpoints. And I make sure I never camo I even let people escape wen they have bad teammates and I still get my points and rank up