LAST TIME IMMA SAY IT
Change your calculator from radian mode to degree mode before doing trigonomic calculations. :)
Tagged:
Mod
Change your calculator from radian mode to degree mode before doing trigonomic calculations. :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This sentence pains me on a physical, socioeconomic, emotional, and spiritual level.
This post brought back too many bad memories of calculus.
You, guys, are allowed to use calculators during the Math???
Thanks, I will remember this
What if I don't want to?
*laughs in financial calculator*
Statistics allowed calculators all the time, pretty much. Half the class was learning how to properly navigate the calculator.
My calculus class also covered some types of problems that would be very difficult to solve by hand, so it allowed calculators only for doing those specific problems. Up until those courses, though, I pretty much never used a calculator in school.