Nurse bugged?
Was right in the middle of the cornfield and fully charged my blink, and all of a sudden I just fatigued right there with still being on my first blink. Was weird....
Was right in the middle of the cornfield and fully charged my blink, and all of a sudden I just fatigued right there with still being on my first blink. Was weird....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nurse has a lot of bugs. I would submit a bug report with some footage if you can.
Will do!
Nurse is basically one walking bug that the devs either refuse to, or are unable to, iron out.
There is an animation bug that exist for years, but still not fixed.
I know it's not a big deal compared to her other bugs, but come on. How are they going to fix her when they can't and won't fix her simplest bug for over these years?
Seriously, imo they already forgot her after the rework
"Rework"
Except for Freddy, Doctor, Trapper, Hag and Wraith, pretty much every "rework" has been a straight nerf.