De-pip?
Trial starts, three gens pop, killer has no downs and dc's, and I de-pip?
I have an mp4 of it but no idea how to add it here. On Xbox
Trial starts, three gens pop, killer has no downs and dc's, and I de-pip?
I have an mp4 of it but no idea how to add it here. On Xbox
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The 4 categories are
Gen Progress/Totem Progress/Minor Chase
Chase and Stealth
Healing and Unhooking
Escaping
You'd probably have a silver on Gens, an Iri on survival, and bronze on altruism, which would be a depip at red and purple ranks.
The entire trial lasted less that two minutes. No chance for the other medals. I messaged the other survs and the killer, they said they de-pipes as well. Killer did not reply. No way we should all be hurt that bad if the killer leaves...
I had two bronze and the other two were faded out