I think I found me a cheater

Notice no scratch marks when I can't enter chase. But scratches when I can. And the sheer distance she can maintain and I don't catch her

https://clips.twitch.tv/FrailIronicPotatoFrankerZ

https://clips.twitch.tv/EphemeralRockyPlumberPJSugar

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • So I have several questions:

    Did she have spinechill? (That can account for some of the speed because rank 3 gives you 9% on everything you do but still that speed is strange especially since she can't have haste)

    Why did you get randomly stunned?

    Was she running lightweight? (But still scratches should have been left even at that distance)

  • @OtakuBurrito said:

    So I have several questions:

    Did she have spinechill? (That can account for some of the speed because rank 3 gives you 9% on everything you do but still that speed is strange especially since she can't have haste)

    Why did you get randomly stunned?

    Was she running lightweight? (But still scratches should have been left even at that distance)

    i don't think spine chill makes you move faster in chase right? i thought it only works on gens, opening exit gates etc..

    can't be 100% sure but i imagine that stun was from someone with Head on who jumped out of a locker.

    you could see some scratch marks when you were in chase but not as many as there should have been. that seems a bit weird.

  • Yeah the stun was a Jane with head on. She had already been downed and I was trying to ignore her to get more clips of the hacker.

    Yeah spine chill doesn't effect running speed.

    And lightweight moves scratches from 10 seconds to 7. They were gone instantly. But none of those perks she had balanced landing self care and two others I can't recall that don't effect anything

  • Seems like a pretty obvious speedhacker with it set to be just as fast as you. Either way, it has to be reported directly to the team, not the forums.

    If I had to guess, they got mad two people we're dead so quick and decided to mess around.

    @OtakuBurrito said:

    So I have several questions:

    Did she have spinechill? (That can account for some of the speed because rank 3 gives you 9% on everything you do but still that speed is strange especially since she can't have haste)

    Why did you get randomly stunned?

    Was she running lightweight? (But still scratches should have been left even at that distance)

    Spinechill does not give you a running speedboost, that was Jane with headon, Lightweight doesn't have that level of effect.

  • The game has been overrun with hackers recently. Plenty of streamers have seen them. I had one too the other day.

    They try not to make it too obvious. The clip where tru3talent goes against one is a good one. Hes playing wraith so they run at lightning speed when they think they’re not being watched but try to dial it back to a more realistic speed if they know the killer is watching them.

    After so many hours in the game you get a feeling for chase speed. You can tell when a survivor is just a little bit too fast

    Its escalated recently. So either theres new hacks out or people are doing it because killers cant dc now.

    So far silence from the developers and EAC is useless. But hey new dlc to buy soon $$$

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    Seems like a pretty obvious speedhacker with it set to be just as fast as you. Either way, it has to be reported directly to the team, not the forums.

    If I had to guess, they got mad two people we're dead so quick and decided to mess around.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1136568#Comment_1136568

    Spinechill does not give you a running speedboost, that was Jane with headon, Lightweight doesn't have that level of effect.

    Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'm still learning more uncommon perks so just checking. I've seen speed hackers but they're usually literally zooming from one one of the map to the other as fast as Billy leaving no scrathmarks.


    I've seen killers essentially not gain up on a survivor but that's more so both killer and survivor ######### up equally in a chase but OP seems to be playing perfectly in those instances.


    Also spine chill gives 6% to almost everything except running so cleansing totems, healing, unhooking, opening gates, vaulting, sabotaging, and doing gens. But waking people up and running are out.

  • If you suspect a player is cheating, report them post-game and send additional evidence to support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/