Playing with friends
I can't figure out how to play with friends. Every time I try to invite a friend they join up then get kicked out a few seconds later
I can't figure out how to play with friends. Every time I try to invite a friend they join up then get kicked out a few seconds later
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What platform are you on? Are you having trouble connecting together or getting into a game? I’d say the basic “just restart” but that usually does the trick so both try restarting. Worse case scenario is uninstalling and reinstalling lol.
Hope it works out! :)
Ps4. We both playing on ps4's
try having your friend do the invite, could be your internet connections.
We keep having this problem as well. Takes us like closeing apo bunch of times. Starting new lobbies bunch of times. Finally we may get a few games. Idk what is going on.
Just posted a discussion about the same issue on PS4. I am having this exact same problem now in May 3rd since last week I started playing again. Still haven't tried reinstalling, does it help? If not I hope it gets a fix soon.
Having this problem too. Got three matches in yesterday after loading and reloading the game 8 times (game as glitchy here and there). Today we’ve been at this for 2 hours and nothing. FIX THE GAME!!! 4 of us bought this just to play together $30 each! We spent money on our characters- all got psyched to play. But can’t. This feels like a rip off. All the glitches in game can be frustrating but if I could play with 1 just ONE of my friends that would be nice. Feeling like I got scammed. If this isn’t fixed soon I think we are boycotting every group affiliated with this. Can’t believe they would really sell a game that is unplayable.
we get error messages, party doesn’t exist messages, failure to join messages... individuals appearing ‘online’ and not in game.
possibly seeking refunds...