How do i add friends? Pc
I am playing through windows not steam and I cant seem to find any options to add a friend on the game.
Tagged:
Mod
I am playing through windows not steam and I cant seem to find any options to add a friend on the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's no way to add friends from Steam when you are playing from the Windows Store - nor can you do it the other way around.
As of right now, this feature has not yet been implemented and I do not have a confirmed date if/when this feature will be added.
So the only friends I can play with is through the xbox and pc windows store?
No only the Windows Store on PC - you can't add friends from other platforms, there's no technical cross platform in this game at the present time.
You can get matched into a game with other Steam players whilst playing from the Windows Store - but you can't add them to friends and play that way.
Xbox you will play only with other Xbox players, PS4 only other PS4 players.