What is your problems with the game?

Actually my problems are: broken pallets, broken matchmaking, bully on the game, killers gets every single update nerfed even when they nerf survivors they buff survivors e.g: new toolboxes. Also we'd have SWF that is the most annoying thing to play versus as killer. Now what your problems with this game so bhvr may read and for a miracle they try solve it.

Comments

  • Sounds and matchmaking.

    Sounds because well I’d like to hear and matchmaking because I can’t have any chill killer games as I get red ranks with toolboxes almost every match. On games where it’s mixed and i’m playing aggressively I feel bad when I see a rank 16-18.

  • Sounds, gen speeds up and survivor lobby time’s

  • I don't think we need the D/C penalty. I don't like the dedicated server change & it just feels like you're constantly getting hit by shots that look like they shouldn't be connecting. I wish they would remove the rank system entirely.

  • Seems to me the DEVs are more concerned with bringing out new DLC's and things to buy, than fixing what they already have. There are a bunch of things wrong with the game. It won't change lol

  • @Skelemania said:

    I don't think we need the D/C penalty. I don't like the dedicated server change & it just feels like you're constantly getting hit by shots that look like they shouldn't be connecting. I wish they would remove the rank system entirely.

    Removing the rank system or not it still #########

  • @USELESS said:

    Actually my problems are: broken pallets, broken matchmaking, bully on the game, killers gets every single update nerfed even when they nerf survivors they buff survivors e.g: new toolboxes. Also we'd have SWF that is the most annoying thing to play versus as killer. Now what your problems with this game so bhvr may read and for a miracle they try solve it.

    Biggest problem is the devs. I feel that they would be better suited to programming Netflix menus for smart tv's. They can't fix the bugs, they can't fix the balance, and they don't listen to thier customers.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found