Would you guys report a player for working with the killer/farming?

I used the in game report function,but can't decide if I want to make a ticket. I did get video. The killer only killed me and the other player that wasn't going along,after even farming us a bit. Its not like I had an idea what was going on at first. She chased me normal. The two even blocked me during the last chase. Kept making gestures to go towards the killer,and then basically showed them where I was at working on a gen.

Then the killer let them go around and pretty much do every totem and objective on the map. Downed one and dropped her near the exit gate. Just completely left the area and let them escape. Should I let it go? I just want to play normally and get my challenges done. It wasn't like I even had the option to not play along,or do something else, because they kept coming near me.

I know at best they'd get a few hours ban,and it's not like it happens all the time. Just kinda sucks waiting forever for a match and then getting screwed over. Killer seemed to be playing normal at first. Didn't realize until they started dribbling and farming hooks. Was thinking of just letting it go until it happens again...but the thinking it's not fair to the next person that waits ten minutes for a match. What do you guys think about this?

Comments

  • In the circumstances that you describe, yes, I absolutely would report. That's just working with the killer to screw over unwilling Survivors, which is not allowed.

  • If they're just plain farming, I don't bother and just try to finish gens as fast as possible to move on the the next game.

    As it's already been suggested, the circumstances you describe are more serious and they warrant a report, imho.

  • If they are sandbagging other people and costing the team the game? Yes.

    If they are just farming with the killer, and everyone else just does gens and leaves or whatever cause' they don't want to farm too? That is fine, no one really reports that and even if they did nothing would come of it. People can play the game how they want as long as it just is not flat out griefing people.