Use This is Not Happening Trust Me

I had a tome challenge to hit six this is not happening skill checks and it was amazing for my gameplay.

I used Resilience, Dead Hard, This is Not Happening and Spine Chill. Also, had a med-kit to 99 my heal. Very above average build that worked well.

Anyway. Playing that was like a great skill check bootcamp and when I went back to my normal builds I noticed I was reliably hitting great Gen Skill checks. I even hit Overcharge skill check no issues

Comments

  • Will only use with no mither build

    NM, Resilience, DH, This is not happening

  • You played one game and improved that much?

    Before the Ruin rework was announced I forced myself to train great skillchecks because I was sick of gen tapping. Took me about two weeks and I threw half of my games because I exploded so many gens even without Ruin up.

  • @Deadeye I played like 5-10 games with the build and got the improvement. Wasn’t a one time thing

    I was already alright with skill checks and reliably hit Decisive. This just took me to a new level and built more muscle memory