Regression doesnt work prevents me putting pressure

Ok I have had this problem before while playing on the ps4 numerous times and just now encountered it on my switch which is when I play killer and a gen has been worked on it wont let me regress the progress on the gens any of them I dont know if this is some bug or if this is a perk that prevents the killer from regressing the gens can someone help me and tell me what I should do in this situation?

Comments

  • If you are running Hex: Ruin then you cannot kick any gens, making Pop, Overcharge, and similar perks useless as well as a normal kick. I think there's another park that does what Ruin now does too, but for a short timeframe not sure.

  • Are you using Ruin?

  • Dumb question, but are you sure the gen hasn't been fully repaired already?

    Or a survivor is on the oher side of it still repairing while you're trying to kick it.

    Only other gameplay mechanic it can be is Ruin is active or Surge is already regressing it; if you're using them.

    Otherwise, yes, this is a bug you're experiencing. Can you give more details on it?

  • One I am using ruin two it hasnt been fully repaired I know I cant kick a gen when that is the case three I chase the survivors four most matches in the past I was able to kick the gen from any side but some recent matches especially on the ps4 it wouldn't even let me kick it to regress the progress unless that and ruin doesn't stack so I am at a loss I just hope that someone can help me understand whats go in on some matches I can but a few others especially since I am playing it on the switch hasnt allowed me to kick the generator

  • Ruin auto regresses. If you chase them off a gen.... keep chasing.