Am I a bully?

I hadn't played survivor in a long time, so my rank went from green to 19, which wasn't really fun-

I just wanted to get out of grey ranks, so I just started playing more survivor.

All of the killers were new to the game, while I have been playing for almost a year.

Am I a bully? I mean, there wasn't much I could do in the situation, and I would either repair gens the whole time or loop them for 2-3 gens

Comments

  • Are you taunting them and being a sore winner?

    Merely playing the game is not bullying.

    If you had purposefully deranked then that's one thing.

  • @DeathsCrimsonMaiden said:

    I hadn't played survivor in a long time, so my rank went from green to 19, which wasn't really fun-

    I just wanted to get out of grey ranks, so I just started playing more survivor.

    All of the killers were new to the game, while I have been playing for almost a year.

    Am I a bully? I mean, there wasn't much I could do in the situation, and I would either repair gens the whole time or loop them for 2-3 gens

    I wouldn't say you're a bully, but if you wanted to be friendly you could give the killer kills since you're going to rank up anyways. That's what I do when I play survivor at low ranks. Play the game normally till there is about 1 gen left, get the Killer into a chase, and let him catch/hook/sacrifice me. You still walk away with 2 pip's all the way out of green ranks - if you are a good survivor overall. Then the end game chat is a lot less

    "deranking bully"

    and more

    "gg, nice chases, you got me at the end"

    and everyone can walk away happy.

  • @DeathsCrimsonMaiden said:

    I hadn't played survivor in a long time, so my rank went from green to 19, which wasn't really fun-

    I just wanted to get out of grey ranks, so I just started playing more survivor.

    All of the killers were new to the game, while I have been playing for almost a year.

    Am I a bully? I mean, there wasn't much I could do in the situation, and I would either repair gens the whole time or loop them for 2-3 gens

    Not really I mean if you trash talk them at the end of the game then I would say that is bullying, and it could irritate new killers, but I don't see what you did as bullying so I say your alright.

  • What? no, lol

    IF you're purposely deranking to go against lower skilled players(grey ranks) and taunting them , then yes.

    Otherwise , no

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    if you act toxic (teabag. taunt. flashlight click. etc.) then yes. you're a bully.

    if you're playing normally. then no.

    I never teabagged or nothing like that-

    I brought green toolboxes and yellow flashlights, as well as a grey medkit cause I have a bunch of them, but that's it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1133455#Comment_1133455

    then you're not a bully. you're just playing the game normally like any other non-toxic rank 1 survivor with these days' matchmaking

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/087/76UP0OOALZFR.png

    F to that killer. The game honestly changed for me as soon as I hit rank 12 (first green rank), but I guess you go against those ranks at grey ranks :/