Man the amount of vibe I get from "Disconnected from Host" is great

Its so fun to sit down for 10 minutes on "Looking for Match" so I can get 12 generators completed and get the "Disconnected from Host" Message before I can see the survivors in the lobby with me.

Then sit in another queue waiting/


It has been 40 minutes when this post has been posted since I have actually played a match

Comments

  • 40 minutes? Try requeueing?

    After 10 mins re ready up. 40 mins is just....stupid.

    Also, 12 gens done? And THEN you get the message before you can see the people in lobby. In the lobby you just did 12 gens?


    Also, if this keeps happening, try reinstalling? Resetting internet and pc/console?

    Like I get the DC from party error, but not that often, and never mid game.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    40 minutes? Try requeueing?

    After 10 mins re ready up. 40 mins is just....stupid.

    Also, 12 gens done? And THEN you get the message before you can see the people in lobby. In the lobby you just did 12 gens?

    Also, if this keeps happening, try reinstalling? Resetting internet and pc/console?

    Like I get the DC from party error, but not that often, and never mid game.

    I did re-queue, alot actually

    and its the challenge for getting 12 generators done, its what I am trying to do (And finally got done)

    I was sitting on youtube, entering a lobby a few times and instantly getting dodged until I finally got a lobby where I actually entered a match