Green keys should have some kind of use without add ons required.
I think they should either open the doors at half the speed a killer can or highlight the hatch within 24 m.
Opening chests and finding green keys is just such a waste. Literally the only garbage item in the game if you’re not running ace in the hole (and it doesn’t screw you with time duration add ons.)
Comments
I think keys should unlock special item chests that have rare items in them. Rarity of the item is based on the key you use.
I feel so bad when I one hook and Mori someone because they brought in a key and it turns out to be a green one.
1 it should show as a broken key, just half a key in the survivor hands.
And 2 yes, it should do something, its pretty weird as it is.
Broken keys allow you to quickly drop them to confuse teammates holding items so you can take theirs. This was their intended purpose!